Tuition fees 2019-2020
The annual tuition fee for students starting in 2019 is € 9.600,-, payable in full before the start of the year or in 12 monthly instalments of € 824,- (payment per month applicable for EU citizens only). Participation in the partnership programme reduces the monthly instalment to € 624,-. Study materials are included in the tuition fee. When you accelerate your programme, payment ceases upon graduation.
- € 250,- registration costs
- Study materials are included in the tuition fee
- Housing not included in the tuition fee
- € 850,- visa application
The tuition fee can be paid either in monthly instalments or as a lump sum at the beginning of the programme. Please note: if you need a visa to study in the Netherlands, we require you to pay the yearly tuition fee in its entirety before the programme starts.
Several funding options are available to foreign students in the Netherlands:
• Some governments offer financial support to residents who want to study abroad, either directly through a grant or a loan, or indirectly via tax benefits. Check with your own government which funding opportunities are provided.
• A range of scholarships is available to EU and non-EU students. Find out which scholarship you qualify for.
• You might be eligible for the student finance programme provided by the Dutch government via "Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs", commonly known as DUO.
To study in the Netherlands you might need a visa and/or a residence permit. This depends on your nationality and the duration of your stay. The THIM University Admissions Office will take care of your student visa and residence permit application on your behalf. However, please note that we can only do so if you have a valid passport and you can demonstrate you have sufficient funds to cover your living expenses. Since the application might take some time, starting the process early is recommended. More info? Check here.